You have an Azure subscription that contains a storage account named account1.
You plan to upload the disk files of a virtual machine to account1 from your on-premises network. The on-premises network uses a public IP address space of
You plan to use the disk files to provision an Azure virtual machine named VM1. VM1 will be attached to a virtual network named VNet1. VNet1 uses an IP address space of 192.168.0.0/24.
You need to configure account1 to meet the following requirements:
✑ Ensure that you can upload the disk files to account1.
✑ Ensure that you can attach the disks to VM1.
✑ Prevent all other access to account1.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
- A. From the Networking blade of account1, select Selected networks.
- B. From the Networking blade of account1, select Allow trusted Microsoft services to access this storage account.
- C. From the Networking blade of account1, add the 184.108.40.206/24 IP address range.
- D. From the Networking blade of account1, add VNet1.
- E. From the Service endpoints blade of VNet1, add a service endpoint.
Correct Answer: AC