DRAG DROP –
You need to use Azure Automation State Configuration to manage the ongoing consistency of virtual machine configurations.
Which five actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
NOTE: More than one order of answer choices is correct. You will receive credit for any of the correct orders you select.
Select and Place:
Azure Automation State Configuration allows you to specify configurations for your servers and ensure that those servers are in the specified state over time.
- Onboard a VM to be managed by Azure Automation DSC
- Upload a configuration to Azure Automation
- Compile a configuration into a node configuration
- Assign a node configuration to a managed node
- Check the compliance status of a managed node