DRAG DROP –
You develop a web application.
You need to register the application with an active Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) tenant.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Select and Place:
Register a new application using the Azure portal
1. Sign in to the Azure portal using either a work or school account or a personal Microsoft account.
2. If your account gives you access to more than one tenant, select your account in the upper right corner. Set your portal session to the Azure AD tenant that you want.
3. Search for and select Azure Active Directory. Under Manage, select App registrations.
4. Select New registration. (Step 1)
5. In Register an application, enter a meaningful application name to display to users.
6. Specify who can use the application. Select the Azure AD instance. (Step 2)
7. Under Redirect URI (optional), select the type of app you’re building: Web or Public client (mobile & desktop). Then enter the redirect URI, or reply URL, for your application. (Step 3)
8. When finished, select Register.