DRAG DROP –
Your company has an Azure subscription named Subscription1. Subscription1 is associated to an Azure Active Directory tenant named contoso.com.
You need to provision an Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) cluster in Subscription1 and set the permissions for the cluster by using RBAC roles that reference the identities in contoso.com.
Which three objects should you create in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate objects from the list of objects to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Select and Place:
Step 1: Create an AKS cluster –
Step 2: a system-assigned managed identity
To create an RBAC binding, you first need to get the Azure AD Object ID.
1. Sign in to the Azure portal.
2. In the search field at the top of the page, enter Azure Active Directory.
3. Click Enter.
4. In the Manage menu, select Users.
5. In the name field, search for your account.
6. In the Name column, select the link to your account.
7. In the Identity section, copy the Object ID.
Step 3: a RBAC binding –